It's all about you!
* Deepen Your Spirituality and Faith - experience a meaningful deepening of Your spirituality and a stronger connection with faith.
* Heal and Grow in Safe and Relaxed Space - experience healing and growth in a space that promotes openness and vulnerability, allowing You to share and reflect on Your spiritual journey without fear of judgment.
* Tangible Personal Growth - experience working with practical and powerful tools for self-healing and introspection.
* Warm and Positive Atmosphere - experience an environment that fosters a sense of well-being and positive energy during sessions.
* Inclusivity - experience a safe space for individuals to explore their spirituality, regardless of their background.
* Spiritual Independence - experience taking ownership of Your spiritual journey; being encouraged to become more self-reliant and proactive in Your growth.
* Fresh Start and New Beginnings - experience a fresh start and new beginnings through the enhancement of Your spiritual growth and self-improvement.
* Support, Encouragement, and Empowerment - experience a space where You feel supported, encouraged, and empowered in a nurturing and uplifting environment to help You overcome obstacles and achieve their spiritual goals.
IT'S ABOUT HEALING, CONNECTION, & FREEDOM:
I am Quycinda Leress,
Spirit-Life Master Coach.
I coach, counsel, and teach Christian women but I am not limited to that demographic. However, I do work from a non-judgmental Christian faith foundation and lifestyle approach.
I have a degree in Communications from Temple University and a Master's degree in Christian Counseling from Westminster Seminary. But that's not the best part!
The most exciting part is, I'm a normal person. Like you, I struggled too; single mom, working, going to school, going to church, challenged in relationships, juggling the balls of life while wanting a better life. I’ve had all the feelings you do. I struggled a long time with self-identity, looking for my place in God’s universe, asking Him questions about who I am and what I should be doing?
I went to church, listened to many leaders eventually becoming spiritually confused and unhappy. I began searching for my own truth in Christ. In searching for spiritual help, God showed Himself to me, in such a way I could never deny!
In addition, I knew there was more to life. I longed for purpose and more meaning. I knew I could live a more fulfilling life.
I completely took my own spiritual and personal life into God's hands. I did the work in finding my life’s path to deliverance, healing, & prosperity. I rebuilt up my relationship with God and my spiritual identity. I took back and owned my own spiritual power. I have no doubts about who I am in God. I’ve done what you want to do and have helped many other women do what I’ve done.